Friday, January 16

We got a puppy tonight!








We got a puppy today! It is a girl but we haven't named her yet. She is a pure breed Lab. This is the first time I have ever had a puppy so I am so excited. I have had kittens before but a puppy is so different. I am super excited!





My older dog Zeus does not know what to think about her yet. He nipped her tonight and she started yelping so we'll have to keep a watchful eye over the two of them for the next couple of days to see if we can keep her or not. Hopefully so because I think she is so adorable ( I still love my Zeus so don't get me wrong).







She'll be sleeping in my room in a crate tonight so we'll have to see how that all goes (keeping my fingers crossed). She already peed in the house once tonight so I am getting my first taste of house training a dog. I am super excited though!

No comments: