Friday, November 21

Eric comes home tomorrow

I am looking forward to seeing my little brother tomorrow. He'll be home by this time tomorrow night which is totally cool. I haven't seen him since August and I know that he is totally excited to get the hell out of Texas.

Tomorrow we got stuff to do before he arrives. I am excited about Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday and I am really looking forward to it. What I am not looking forward to is the fact that Derrick wont be there to celebrate the holiday with me. Very typical for us and in our relationship.

The holidays are always difficult for people and it is even harder when you can't not be with the people you love during them. This Thanksgiving will be special since Eric hasn't been home since July.

On another sad note. I recorded Numb3rs tonight and it didn't record the whole of it so I have no idea how it ends. Sucky!!!

No comments: