Thursday, November 20

First post.

Well this is my my first first posting on here. I doubt that anyone will look at it. I just came home from a long day of school and dealing with getting my car and my parents car into and out of the shop. It was annoying because the last people I want to are mechanics. I look like I'm 16 so that is what I am treated like so it gets old really really really fast.

I am looking forward to this weekend though because my brother is coming home on Saturday. I have to deal with more car stuff tomorrow and writing a paper. Also I need to do some housework before he comes. I miss Eric, my brother, a lot since I haven't seen him since August and it was weird then due to the fact that it was right after my grandmother passed away. Can't wait for Thanksgiving especially since it is my favorite holiday of the year!!!

No comments: